Homer Pro v1.4
Homer Pro is the big brother to Homer, the freeware localhost webserver. With Homer Pro you receive the following benefits as compared to Homer freeware:
- Startup options controlled via the registry. Homer Pro starts via the Local Machine registry hive and there for will startup for all users. Note: startup options can only be controlled via admin account.
- Hide Homer Pro at start up.
- Runs under limited user accounts.
- The word "blocked" is served if no image is selected, or if a selected image has been deleted.
- Individual User account images and image directorys.
- Vista UAC aware and ready.
- Full install/uninstall included
.png image support is also included (to be included in next Homer freeware update)
If you enjoy the freeware version of Homer and you would like the additional features of Homer Pro download and install Homer Pro. Test the "Startup" menu item as well as limited and multiple user settings (image selection and image driectory). Note that Homer Pro is crippled without a license key - The server will not run, and you cannot Hide Homer Pro at Startup. Being that the server will not run you can test Homer Pro with Homer freeware running. Win XP and Vista Only.
Download Homer Pro Setup.exe
Homer Pro comes with a Per Seat License, that is one license is required per computer. Please read and understand the License Agreement that is part of the installation process. Homer Pro Licenses are tied to the email address used when purchasing licenses.
Use the "contact funkytoad" form for questions and support. Bulk or site license inquiries also welcome.
Per seat license for Homer Pro is $17.00 US. *Sales tax will be charged if you are a Pennsylvania resident.
Please allow up to 48 hours to receive your license key(s) via email.